Open for Pick-Up
We've missed you and can't wait to welcome you back to the Tasting Room. In compliance with the governor's recommendations and for the health & safety of our employees and guests, we have updated our Tasting Room policies, listed below. Please be patient with us as we navigate these unprecedented times. Due to the Govenor's most recent mandate we will not be offering tastings. Curbside pick up and is available so you can continue to enjoy your favorite wines and spirits in the comfort of your home.
Conveniently located on Hwy 99W, we are situated at the north end of the Willamette Valley, making us the perfect place to start or conclude your day in wine country. Our beautifully landscaped winery grounds and outdoor patio area are perfect for picnicking, sipping wine and spirits or simply relaxing by the pond; outside food is welcome and encouraged. Our large parking lot offers plenty of parking and turnaround space for buses, limos or RVs.
Updated Tasting Room Policies:
- Due to Governor Brown's most recent freeze mandate we are currenlty closed for tastings. However, we are offering pick-up at the tasting room as well as curbside pick-up so you do not have to leave the comfort of your vehicle.
- Please call 503.538.3199 or email email@example.com prior to arrival to pick up wine or spirits.
- Pick-up Hours are available 11AM-4PM daily.
- 6' physical distancing must be maintained.
- Face covers required.
- No admittance with COVID-19 Symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever).
- Activity in public places may increase your risk of COVID-19 Illness.
For the health and well-being of our team and guests, we reserve the right to decline service.
Considering the current health concerns surrounding COVID-19, we are taking steps to keep our guests and team safe. Please read our updated Tasting Room Policies.
Open Daily 11AM-4PM
Closed Thanksgiving Day & December 24th through January 1st
23145 Hwy 99W Dundee, OR 97115
Seasonal Tasting Menu
We offer a flight of five small lot wines or spirits only available at the winery that rotates seasonally. Now pouring Ransom Wines and Spirits!
Outside food is allowed on our patio. If you decide to bring food with you, we ask that you throw away your food or take it with you when you leave.
Due to COVID-19, we have limited our winery events. We have Vrtual and upcoming events. Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date.